Michael Jamieson, Club Historian
Mike began his service as Club Historian in 1989. He also served 6 years on the Board of Directors, 15 years on the Green Committee, 7 years as Co-Chair of the Donald Ross Golf Course Restoration Committee and as Club President in 2002. He edited two Club History books and has written over 200 articles for The Blaster dealing with the History of PG&CC. Many of these articles were original researched and developed by the author and some of those articles and research are presented here for the enjoyment of our Members.

Bendelow 1 | May/June 2014
Bendelow 2 | July/August 2014
Beresford 1926 | January/February 2015
PGCC Time Capsule & Member Update | March/April 2015
Willie Nicholl | July/August 2015