October 4, 2017
The Club is now hiring for the following positions:
The Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality of beverage production and service to our members and guests. In addition to supporting all club venues, event and fellow team members in delivering quality beverages and services, the Bartender maintains the bar, bar service areas and related storerooms in a neat, organized and secure manner. Must follow the proper procedures for stocking, cleaning and ensuring opening/closing duties are performed to ensure bar readiness at all times.
- Must possess a strong service background with previous F&B experience required.
- 2 to 3 years experience preferred in a fine dining or private club environment.
- CA Food Handler card
- Flexible schedule, ability to work weekends, holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and familiarity with classic cocktail recipes.
Servers (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Servers are responsible for Member/guest satisfaction by providing excellent food and beverage service. Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu is mandatory. Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion. Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team. Server must possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available by the Club.
- Strong service background with previous F&B experience required.
- 2-3 years previous experience preferred in a fine dining or private club environment.
- CA Food Handler card.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Flexible schedule, ability to work weekends, holidays
Golf Outside Service (Full-Time)
Outside Service Staff are service oriented, well-groomed with an upbeat & pleasant personality. Assisting members with golf bags and moving Golf Carts. Work days include weekdays and some weekends with opening shifts starting at 6:30am and closing shifts ending at 7:30pm.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Clubhouse Keeper (Full-Time)
Clubhouse keepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the clubhouse while minimizing the impact on member experience. Work cooperatively with other team players and rearrange Clubhouse furniture on a needed basis with safety in mind. Prepare rooms for banquets and other events.
- Communication skills using spoken words.
- Able to carry up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
Dishwashers are responsible for general and specific cleaning tasks in the kitchen areas including: Transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and service ware in order to provide the kitchen staff with appropriate equipment.
- Knowledge of safe chemical equipment handling
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Frequent physical activities like reaching, bending, and standing for long periods of time
Utilizes approved food production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and portion control while keeping compliant with all food safety requirements by the Health Department.
- A strong passion and motivation to create great food
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs and may occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- A Culinary degree or at least 3 years working in a high volume restaurant kitchen
Please email resumes to email@example.com. Attention to Paul Chin,