March 13, 2019
The Club is now hiring for the following positions:
Dining Services & Banquet Manager (Full-Time)
The Dining Services & Banquet Manager has responsibility for assisting the Clubhouse Manager with the supervision of the Banquet Event and Food and Beverage operations. This position directly supervises team members and ensures department goals and dining services are being met. Incumbent must utilize available resources to provide excellent Guest Satisfaction. the Dining Services & Banquet Manager will meet or exceed productivity standards, taking corrective action as needed to ensure standards are maintained. Work Hours/days vary as dictated by business needs, and will include weekends and holidays.
- Must have previous Food & Beverage Supervisory experience in a similar industry
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, members, and staff
- Alcohol Awareness and Health Safety Training according to local Governmental Agencies
- Ability to lift 20 pounds frequently, and 50 lbs occasionally
Bartender (Full-Time and Part-Time)
The Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality of beverage production and service to our members and guests. In addition to supporting all club venues, event and fellow team members in delivering quality beverages and services, the Bartender maintains the bar, bar service areas and related storerooms in a neat, organized and secure manner. Must follow the proper procedures for stocking, cleaning and ensuring opening/closing duties are performed to ensure bar readiness at all times.
- Must possess a strong service background with previous F&B experience required.
- 2 to 3 years experience preferred in a fine dining or private club environment.
- CA Food Handler card
- Flexible schedule, ability to work weekends, holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and familiarity with classic cocktail recipes.
Servers (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Servers are responsible for Member/guest satisfaction by providing excellent food and beverage service. Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu is mandatory. Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion. Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team. Server must possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available by the Club.
- Strong service background with previous F&B experience required.
- 2-3 years previous experience preferred in a fine dining or private club environment.
- CA Food Handler card.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Flexible schedule, ability to work weekends, holidays
Clubhouse Keeper (Full-Time)
Clubhouse keepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the clubhouse while minimizing the impact on member experience. Work cooperatively with other team players and rearrange Clubhouse furniture on a needed basis with safety in mind. Prepare rooms for banquets and other events.
- Communication skills using spoken words.
- Able to carry up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
Performs routine manual labor involved in golf course maintenance & semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance
- Perform work involving the use of equipment involved in golf course maintenance
- Ensures that the equipment is in proper working order at all times
- Demonstrates knowledge and safety while using equipment and products
- able to perform duties in all varieties of weather
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow staff members
Golf Outside Services (Full-Time and Part-Time)
The Golf Outside Services personnel handle golf carts and the golf club storage room. A successful candidate is service oriented, well-groomed with an upbeat & pleasant personality.
- Lifting & carrying golf bags weighing from 15 to 40 pounds
- Background knowledge of Golf
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention to Paul Chin,