May 23, 2019
The Club is now hiring for the following positions:
Bartender (Full-Time and Part-Time)
The Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality of beverage production and service to our members and guests. In addition to supporting all club venues, event and fellow team members in delivering quality beverages and services, the Bartender maintains the bar, bar service areas and related storerooms in a neat, organized and secure manner. Must follow the proper procedures for stocking, cleaning and ensuring opening/closing duties are performed to ensure bar readiness at all times.
- Must possess a strong service background with previous F&B experience required.
- 2 to 3 years experience preferred in a fine dining or private club environment.
- CA Food Handler card
- Flexible schedule, ability to work weekends, holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and familiarity with classic cocktail recipes.
Servers (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Servers are responsible for Member/guest satisfaction by providing excellent food and beverage service. Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu is mandatory. Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion. Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team. Server must possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available by the Club.
- Strong service background with previous F&B experience required.
- 2-3 years previous experience preferred in a fine dining or private club environment.
- CA Food Handler card.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Flexible schedule, ability to work weekends, holidays
Clubhouse Keeper (Full-Time)
Clubhouse keepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the clubhouse while minimizing the impact on member experience. Work cooperatively with other team players and rearrange Clubhouse furniture on a needed basis with safety in mind. Prepare rooms for banquets and other events.
- Communication skills using spoken words.
- Able to carry up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
Performs routine manual labor involved in golf course maintenance & semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance
- Perform work involving the use of equipment involved in golf course maintenance
- Ensures that the equipment is in proper working order at all times
- Demonstrates knowledge and safety while using equipment and products
- able to perform duties in all varieties of weather
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow staff members
Golf Outside Services (Full-Time)
The Golf Outside Services personnel handle golf carts and the golf club storage room. A successful candidate is service oriented, well-groomed with an upbeat & pleasant personality.
- Lifting & carrying golf bags weighing from 15 to 40 pounds
- Background knowledge of Golf
Please email resumes to email@example.com. Attention to Paul Chin,