Maintain a high level of customer service while ensuring the safety of members and guests at the Club. Taking a proactive approach to safety and responding to emergencies that may occur.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure safety in and around the pool area at all times.
- Anticipate hazardous conditions and take precautionary measures.
- Maintain pool area so that area is kept clean and safe at all times.
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for all members.
- Attend Mandatory Inservice hosted on Mondays.
- Minimum of 15 years of age (individuals under the age of 18 must obtain a work permit).
- Ability to work well with other and be a team player.
- Current American Red Cross CPR, AED, Lifeguarding certification.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Demonstrate maturity and integrity while performing work duties.
- Above average physical stamina and swimming experience is desired in order to perform job and training duties.
- Familiar with GroupMe.
- Be prepared to work one shift on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.