|Objectives of this Role:|
- Oversee the member experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character
- Ensure peak organizational operations and provide preventative measures by identifying issues
- Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified
- Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions
Administrative duties include and are not limited to:
- Bill members for monthly dues/membership installments in JONAS accounting system.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Update membership dues and fees annually, as needed
- Updating membership information in JONAS/FORETEES as needed.
- Receive and scan incoming check deposits.
- Answer and log all membership Accounts Receivable inquiries and follow-up with respective departments to ensure all member’s requests have been addressed.
- Maintain member files which includes preparing promissory notes and amortization schedules.
- Board meeting books/managing Board Effect platform
- Send out notices with meeting materials (Agenda/minutes, etc.) to Committees (as needed), pertaining to committee schedule
- Coordinate Board of Director and Advisory Committee events.
- Managing locker assignments
- Address any walk-in member inquiries as needed.
- Support front desk on reservations/inquiries as needed.
- Close the day (Point Of Sale)
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of office machines (i.e., copier, mail postage machine, etc)
- Keeping the admin office/supply closet/attic organized as needed.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Assist the Membership & Marketing Director with administrative needs and correspondence as needed.
- Assist the General Manager with administrative needs and correspondence as needed.
- Assist the Controller with performing any other applicable accounting and/or administrative needs and correspondence as needed.
Desirable candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) with a minimum of 2 years of prior private club experience
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- JONAS Accounting software experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated and solid work ethic
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility and multitasking ability
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Salary based on experience
- 401k Employer 6% match with no vesting period
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (85% employer paid)
- Life insurance, LTD and AD&D
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Provided lunch
- Bridge toll reimbursement
- Holiday bonus
- Monday round of Golf
CLICK HERE TO VIEW JOB POST ON INDEED >
Please email resumes to email@example.com.