The Pool Manager Oversees the Operations of the Aquatics facilities and ensures everything is running smoothly. They work closely and communicate with the Director of Wellness and Aquatics to execute a successful seasonal program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure safety in and around the pool area at all times.
- Execute the rules and expectations of the Club.
- Handle emergencies and member relations with superior communication skills.
- Ensure safety equipment is stocked and Aquatics facilities are working properly.
- They will manage, schedule, lead in-services, and onboard a team of around 20-30 lifeguards.
- They will work closely with the Head Lifeguard and help train them in management.
- Able to respond to cover pool areas during open hours in the event of a cancellation of one of their staff member.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- At least 4 years of Lifeguarding experience
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Current American Red Cross CPR, AED, Lifeguarding certification.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Demonstrate maturity and integrity while performing work duties.
- Above average physical stamina and swimming experience is desired in order to perform job and training duties.
- Flexible schedule a must.
- Experience with Paylocity program.
- Management and Leadership Skills.